Friday, May 21, 2010

Family Pictures























We had our pictures taken on the U.S.S. Missouri. Since the Navy is such a prodomitate fixture in our lives, I wanted a picture that had that vintage/Pearl Harbor/Americana feel to it. I love Jason in his dress blues, so I worked the picture around that. The "Mighty Mo" is very symbolic. It's the last Battleship ever made by America and it is where the Japanese surrendered to the Allies during World War II. Currently, the Missouri is nose to nose with the sunken U.S.S. Arizona in Pearl Harbor. Is symbolizes the beginning and ending of World War II for America. I found the photographer on line. When I saw here pictures, I was struck by the artistry in them. We had a fun hour and a half running around the old Battleship, posing for pictures with our wonderful photographer. I am very pleased with the way they came out.

1 comment:

  1. awesome! I love that you have a blog now...I will add you to my list on my blog. Love the blog!

    ReplyDelete