The plummeria I started from a stalk last fall finally bloomed!!!!!Sunday, June 6, 2010
Feeling sad today
I'm feeling a little down in the dumps today about leaving the islands. One year wasn't enough time. It takes time to really feel Hawaii's soul, but when you do finally grasp it, it's hard to let go. Living here gives one the feeling that you are part of something unique and special. Part of that feeling comes from the beauty of the islands, but I think most of it comes from it's people.
The plummeria I started from a stalk last fall finally bloomed!!!!!
The plummeria I started from a stalk last fall finally bloomed!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I am with you love. I have enjoyed our time on the island and look forward to coming back here each year upon retirement. We have to island hop and enjoy ourselves..
ReplyDelete